Monday, October 13, 2008

Another post for no reason

Hey there. Just to prove I'm still here too (and sniffling but forgi already complained about that for both of us), here is a post about nothing much. Well okay, there is a little bit of news - I'm now an uncle! My brother Greg and his lovely wife Julie just had a baby girl named Nancy. Yay!

Also, we just visited Canberra and saw lots of old friends and some family (well just Rachel's family because mine were not at home during that week - nice timing Ben!) There is the biggest economic crash since the great depression - and Barack Obama is going to win the whitehouse because of it. I won the last two Magic sealed tournaments I went in, both Shards release tournaments, which is a first for me - yay me! I also just got my CDs printed at long last (my plans to do that pre-date this blog! and go back to "cubins" our other blog) - also go to lastfm.com and search for me as "entrippy" if you would like to hear and/or download the music I wrote (it's free!!!)

Oh, and I've got NFI (N stands for No and I stands for Idea) as to whether or not now is a good time to buy a house!

That is all! Happy now!? Jeez Louise!

No comments: