Monday, October 13, 2008

Does anyone care?

I've had a complaint that we never update this blog anymore. Sorry about that. We do sometimes add photos to facebook, but somehow we are a little over the whole online thing (I know, I'm as shocked as you are). Just to give you an idea of the magnitude of this, we were on leave last week and I didn't read ANY web-comic til Friday. (My current list of comics I read regularly is 25 comics long, which should give you an idea of how into them I usually am.)

So anyway, we have not been doing anything particularly exciting lately. Mostly we have been sick. Just colds and viral tummy bugs and colds and frankly we are sick of being sick. We work and spend the weekend trying to get well enough to work again. "What a bunch of boring wingers" you are thinking to yourself... Well now you know the other reason we haven't been writing on the blog.

More updates when we have anything to say!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I care! And also I think that Love Care Bear cares, but I'm not sure that counts; I'm pretty sure he(she?) has to. So just be thankful you're not a Care Bear, whingers!